Join a large bank and utilize your experience as Investment Officer and Afrikaans communication skills.
Identify business opportunities and offer high interest Fixed Term Deposit and Investment solutions to clients. Develop, grow, and manage client relationship that will promote the financial interests of the institution.
Duties and responsibilities
· Offer high interest Fixed Term Deposits and Investment solutions to clients and relationship management activities including customer service, relationship reviews and retentions activities.
· Acquire, expand and retain clients and to ensure that sales targets are achieved, whilst adhering to processes and procedures to ensure compliance.
· Establish relationships with prospective individuals and corporate customers.
· Drive the sales process, offering creative ideas, and selling term deposit products.
· Maintain a database of prospective and current clients to include service profiles, and current position in the sales cycles.
· Provide Clients Services with detailed and accurate documentation necessary for high quality services implantations.
· Ensure compliance with all laws and regulations.
· Manage the High Net worth individual and corporate customer portfolio.
· B Comm. degree in Finance
· Passed FAIS Exams
· At least 10 years’ experience in fixed term deposit and investments in a banking environment or in financial service sector.
· Strong communication skills and must be able to speak, read and write in Afrikaans.
Key competencies / Requirements
· Numerical skill
· Ability to work independently and as a team player with good people management skills.
· Composed and confident to interact with Clients
· Clear credit and criminal record.
· Ability to network and prospect.
· Perseverance and a go-getting attitude
· Innovative in nature
· An individual who is career committed to investments.
· The individual needs to possess the ability to build and maintain relationships, have strong negotiation skills and be results focused