Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
SYSTEMS DEVELOPER - 367698
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Our client based in Camperdown is requiring a Systems Developer with CSE Business Intelligence Certification and any MCSD Certification. VBA development in Excel. Solid MS SQL Query, and SSRS report creation. OLAP is required but not essential
Duties & Responsibilities
The creation of services, reports and applications as per business requirements, and agreed deadlines.
Responsible for assisting the IT and IS support personnel in solving technical problems as and when they are escalated to you. These problems need to be resolved by confirming the validity of the problem and seeking for known or creating new solutions related to these more complex issues, within the Departmental timeframe set.
The comprehensive documentation of new and existing systems at a technical level to ensure support continuity in that you need to complete all required documentation fully and provide supporting documents if required.
The training of level 1 support and other development personnel on new and existing systems. So that they may provide the required support to the business.
You are responsible for projects which you agreed to and are a part off in line with the business requirements.
• You are to ensure the correct and efficient planning, executing, controlling, and closing of a project to achieve the agreed goals, criteria and deadlines.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Matric (Grade 12 Certificate)
• MCSE Business Intelligence Certification
• Any MCSD Certification
• Possession of a valid Code 08/EB driver’s license
• 5+ Years’ experience in a similar position
• VBA development in Excel
Solid MS SQL Query, and SSRS report creation
• OLAP development Experience a plus
• Expert level experience in MS Excel