Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - 370554
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
As specialist in our fields with extensive experience in placing niche and specialised roles both Nationally and Globally, BA Personnel is known for attracting and representing high caliber candidates. Our clients base are diverse Leaders in their respective Industries and representative across all business sectors.
Recruiting for a highly experienced Senior Software Developer with extensive experience
Duties & Responsibilities
Align and build capabilities and services in line with strategic projects and architecture.
• Review the architecture of the current software stack and guide the process of improving the current
architecture to utilize micro services.
• Integrate services through cloud native services with the broader company Group.
• Provide input for the other developers, BAs and Testers, as well as maintain an excellent working relationship
with our external software development partner.
• Review current coding practices, as well as implementing and maintaining improvement.
• Display a customer service approach to the users (Advisers and internal business) of the CRM platform.
• Along with the BAs, assess and validate development requirements received from stakeholders before
submitting for development.
• Closely working with business (pre-development) and testing (post-development) to ensure requirements are
delivered in an expected format.
• Frequently function as the representative of the team in sessions with business.
• Implement processes for gathering, reviewing and analysing development requirements.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• A relevant tertiary qualification, preferably a degree or honours in computer science or computer engineering
• Expert C# development experience
• Strong Angular, Bootstrap, knowledge of jQuery experience
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines in Azure Development
• SQL experience
• Agile / Scrum experience
• Expert understanding of the software development process
• Experience in CRM and client portal solutions
• Strong security principles experience
• Good knowledge of microservice architecture
The company commitment to transform and embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with
employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce. In achieving our employment equity goals,
we give preference to applicants from designated groups, and we encourage people with disability to apply.
• Strong integration knowledge (building and consuming API’s)
• Entity framework knowledge
• Ability to effectively translate business requirements in technology terminology
• Ability to explain technical issues back to business for decision making
• Extensive experience in related roles in the financial services industry, preferably with knowledge of wealth management and adviser value proposition requirements.
• Kubernetes/Docker, virtualisation experience
• Cloud vendor experience
• Problem-solving skills
• Business acumen and entrepreneurship
• Analytical thinker
• Negotiating and influencing skills
• IT innovation and acumen
• Attention to detail
• Project Management skills
• Change management and coaching skills