Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
SECRETARIAT - 351157
Administrative / Call Centre / Office Support
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Take on this challenge and function independently. His role supports an industry association with secretariat and administration functions ie. event co-ordinator and management, project management. A highly effective person with strong attention to detail, with secretariat and events management / co-ordination experience is required.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Administration and Event/Meeting Management
· Scheduling, organisation and management of committee and member meetings, workshops, webinars and conferences.
· Assistance and implementation/management of event agenda’s, presentations.
· Organising and liaising with event speakers
· Management of logistics for events, including microphones, refreshments etc.
· Full function management of meeting/workshop minutes, contracts and other relevant documentation.
· General administration management for events, including event reminders, attendance registers, printing & binding and circulation of documentation, surveys and event evaluation forms, collate responses & reports.
· Engagement with external service providers
· Event website management
· Manage the design, layout and printing of the brochure and code
· Manage code certifications and payments
· Maintain an updated Code Compliance officer list
· Attend all internal and stakeholder meetings and take minutes and report back
· Secure meetings with key stakeholders as per requests by committee.
· Manage any projects that arise e.g. management of SSAS projects and outcomes, drafting of reports for dTI etc
· Review of PMG / Government gazettes / legislation and pertinent news / information impacting the association and bring to Chair / committee’s attention
· Manage all exhibitions
· Manage new member registration and profiles
· Update and maintain member information
· Ensure relevant documentation, SOP’s and minutes distributed timeously
· Respond to member queries
· Grow the membership base
· Manage daily dissemination of key information to members
· Keep up-to-date data base of members and other key stakeholders relevant to the association
· Meet new members - induction
· Update the website.
· Manage the development of any new aspects of the website such as the revamped event section
· Uploading all new material and key communication
· File hard documents
· Implement Daily News Roundup including sourcing articles and collating them into the correct format
· Database and email distribution list management
· Manage the administrative aspects of the association, insurance, liability, etc.
· Source quotes and liaise with suppliers thereafter, as needed
Marketing and Communication:
· Ensure effective media liaison and coverage when necessary by issuing approved press releases to the relevant media.
· Manage requests for advertising via website or other e.g. healthcare conferences and events.
· Communicate with lawyers, embassies and trade delegations when required.
· Maintain media contact list.
· Draft and/or ensure newsletters are disseminated to relevant parties, internal to members and external to stakeholders
· Ensure marketing material developed
· Man association stand at conferences
· Manage and monitor all relevant social media platforms
· Do monthly payments schedule and upload payments for release
· Manage invoicing with accountant and follow up with debtors
· Ensure monthly management account reports and monthly income statements are generated and share with Treasurer / management committee
· Ensure annual financial audit finalised
· Assist treasurer with annual budget
Duties & Responsibilities
Education & Experience
· Knowledge of good governance principles
· Project coordinating & events management experience essential.
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· A good knowledge and understanding of the SA health environment and the medical device industry
· Social media expertise
· Marketing and financial experience