• Certified Scrum Professional
• Certified Scrum Master
• Product Owner
• Agile Certified Practitioners (ACP) – PMI.
• Intermediate Knowledge and experience of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, DSDM, TSP, Crystal, FDD, etc.
• Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
• Previous experience as a team lead.
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
• Experience with the implementation of Agile in an organisation will be an advantage.
• Background in project management either through the initiative experience or as a practicing Project manager.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.