Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - 351485
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Somerset West, Western Cape
My client, a well-established Software Developer who provides specialized services to the property industry, has an exciting opportunity for a skilled individual who has a passion for and can offer expertise in the business development of the organisation.
Desired Experience & Qualification
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing person who are interested in property management, software solutions, business development and sales. Our position includes a comprehensive training and development programme, but prior property management and sales experience are essential.
Experience & education
Must come with property management background - 2/3years experience
Preferably a diploma or degree in finance
Duties and Responsibilities
• The Candidate will be selling Property Management Software which is a financial software package
• This Candidate must be based in Helderberg and will work from home so self-discipline is essential
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Pastel or other financial software).
• Extensive administration skills are a requirement
• Management experience would be extremely beneficial
• As the Candidate will be selling, it is imperative that they have an outgoing, dynamic and vibrant
• Daily KPI’S will have to be met
• Complement your sales pipeline with prospecting activities
• Excel at closing deals from end to end and become and industry expert
• Negotiate deals, contracts and legal documents.
• Actively on-board new clients and manage your own accounts
• Impress clients with your technical knowledge and sales expertise
• Achieve number conversions per month.
• Demonstrate ability to progress prospects to qualified sales stages through appointment setting, demos,
• Upsell customers to use multiple software solutions
• Client satisfaction with training & support
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Proven ability to handle significant volume of outbound activity
• Demonstrated verbal and written (email) skills.
• Ability to do initial research prior to contact.
• Ability to assist Marketing and Sales Leadership to create/implement pro-active sales campaigns.
• Technical ability to understand overall presentations, demo, competitive differentiation and answer the
standard initial questions.
• Must have a desire to keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments & best practices.
• Must have a positive phone demeaner who will pick up the phone and find deals.
• Demonstrated cold calling skills and ability to hunt for new opportunities and develop quick customer
• Goal driven attitude to close deals on an enterprise level
• Keen interest in becoming a technical sales expert
• Mature communication skills to present in front of Fortune 500 C-Level clients
• Analytical understanding of a complex sales process
• Feeling home in a high growth environment with plenty opportunities to expand your