Unequivocally amazing position has become available at a Notorious Broadcasting leader in Africa, this company has a fun, dynamic and employee focused environment. They’re offering an opportunity like no other; they’re looking for a Specialist Audience Insights with good understanding of Audience metrics. You will be working alongside a team of highly accomplished specialists.
Your primary focus will be to generate insights, recommend business actions, refine scheduling and opportunities within Content toward maximising the share of viewing to the platform. You will also effectively communicate Strategic Intelligence capabilities and vision for solutions by coordinating or conducting demonstrations, whiteboard discussions, partner enablement plans (with other divisions) and presentations.
Looking for new challenges and growth in today’s competitive marketplace can be hard. Do not Miss out on this opportunity. Apply Now!
• Degree in Economics / Marketing / Business advantageous
• 5-8 years’ experience in television audience analysis and insights experience in SA market
• Familiar with basic audience measurement methodologies and statistical functions
• Good understanding of audience metrics and the terminology thereof
• Knowledge of various software systems – InfoSys, TechEdge, Transmit, Tableau
• Preferred: An understanding of MCA’s technologies and package offerings and how MCA playout systems work
• Project Management skills
• Analytical and diagnostic skills
• Provide specialist advice in the usage and interpretation of audience metrics for business to enable performance tracking of channel, genre, package and events
• Perform various audience analysis by using metrics and measurement systems to provide insight, render advisory services to channels and support business decision-making
• Ensure reports and metrics are consistent and comparable across channels and programmes
• Use the business data to articulate audience insights
• Interpret stakeholder strategy and ensure the audience insights are aligned with priorities
• Identify and execute initiatives according to level of authority where audience insights are not aligned
• Liaise and promote the use of the standard and automated reporting services and toolsets to Group stakeholders
• Provide specialised and technical support to internal and external stakeholders to ensure achievement of functional and organisational objectives
• Establish and monitor healthy, diverse internal and external relations and recommends remedial actions where required, in the achievement of organisational goals
Reference Number for this position is GZ42492-2018 which is a permanent position based in Randburg offering a cost to company salary negotiable on R800k PA on experience and ability.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!