Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
DRUPAL DEVELOPERS - 364750
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Jhb - Northern Suburbs, Gauteng
Our Client is looking someone who will be responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
Duties & Responsibilities
Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
Skills and Qualifications:
• That Progressive Decoupling Experience is a major plus
• Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
• Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
• Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
• Experience creating custom Drupal modules
• Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
• Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
• PHP symfony and
• OOP patte