Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
ELECTRICIAN/ MILLWRIGHT - 367711
Manufacturing / Production / Trade
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Kleinberg / Mossel Bay, Western Cape
Based in Kleinberg near Mossel Bay our client requires an Electrician for the branch. The ideal candidate must have electrical and mechanical skill about a 40 / 60 split electrical mechanical. Welding skill is also essential
Duties & Responsibilities
Ensure compliance and are aware of the maintenance work instructions as documented on the S Drive.
• Implements Electrical Asset care plans, (Planned Maintenance) in order to continually improve the plant, grounds and building conditions and ensure plant availability to production on a daily basis.
• Ensure that you support the planned maintenance strategy by conducting Electrical maintenance and breakdowns as per the expected time and job card scheduled.
• Ensure that you are aware and pay attention to urgent breakdowns or items affecting plant efficiencies and quality on a daily basis.
• Ensure that you are aware of any electrical maintenance or potential electrical maintenance issues. As soon as you are aware of the above, inform the Maintenance Foreman and start working on the action plan.
Ensure that all tools and equipment is kept in a good working state.
• Perform routine electrical maintenance on production equipment and perform repair when necessary.
• Conduct electrical and PLC fault finding when and if necessary
Desired Experience & Qualification
3 – 5 Years’ experience in a similar position
• Experience in Automation, conveyors
• Possess strong mechanical and electrical abilities
Must have knowledge and experience in PLC Controls
• Excellent understanding of Safety rules in the manufacturing environment
• Must be familiar with Electrical laws