COMPARE ALL PACKAGES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
POST JOB ADVERTS
SEARCH CV DATABASE
JOBSEEKERS CONTACT US
RECRUITERS CONTACT US
VIEW JOB ADVERT DETAILS
Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER - 363170
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Agriculture / Forestry / Fishing / Hunting / Environment
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Well established company in the agricultural field is looking for a Group Financial Manager to join their team
Duties & Responsibilities
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
• Agricultural sector understanding
• Good knowledge of laws and regulations eg: financial, relevant jurisdictional taxation
• Experience in reporting to SARB regarding foreign exposure, hedging positions and investments
• Budget and capital expenditure knowledge
• VIP Payroll and Pastel
• Cash flow and working capital management
• Monthly management accounts/ quarterly and annual reporting on business units/ investor relations
• Budgeting and forecasting
• System integration and IT. Driving business transformation
• Leadership, direction and management of people (finance, accounts, IT, HR) and good communication skills
• Understanding the agricultural sector
• Liaison with Insurance companies
• Liaison with bank and other financial institutions
• Liaison with auditors
• Management of payments and forex.
• Strategic direction, recommendations and analysis.
• Financial planning
• Financial modelling
• Inventory and associated reporting
• Staff performance appraisals
If you don’t hear from us within the next 5 days, please accept that your application was unsuccessful
Package & Remuneration
R Market Related - Market Related
Not yet registered?