Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - 367208
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Manufacturing / Production / Trade
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
Our client has 2 positions for Key Account Manager for the following
Rigid Plastics to be based in Cape Town.
Thermoforming experience also Cape Town.
Must have Diploma /Degree. 3 - 5 years account management experience at at least 2 years at senior level.
Duties & Responsibilities
Strategically placing company at the Customer to ensure success
• Presenting a professional and confident image of our business to the customer
• Problem solving
• Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
• Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
• Building a successful network in the Key Account to support our business objectives
• Ensuring Contract and best practice commercial KPI’s are met
• Delivering best in class Key Account Management
• Identifying new opportunities and regaining lost market share
• Ensuring achievement of sales and profitability budgets
• Supporting execution of projects
• Ensuring that supply, demand and capacity challenges are profitably managed
• Supporting and developing new projects.
• Implementing pricing policies
• Managing and solving conflicts with clients
• Keeping the Key Account Updated on specific information regarding daily operations of the Company
Desired Experience & Qualification
Diploma / Degree in Business Administration and/or Sales and Marketing
▪ 3-5 years account management experience with at least 2 years operating on Senior Key accounts at a national level
▪ Commercial Savvy, energetic, astute with a strong sense of urgency to ensure action and successful conclusions of all matters
▪ Strong work ethic
▪ Proven track record of success in similar roles
▪ Ability to be direct and factual while at the same time ensuring the message is delivered in a diplomatic manner
▪ Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
▪ Excellent organizational skills
▪ Keep meticulous records and brilliant attention to detail
▪ Detailed knowledge and understanding of brands and company products
▪ In depth, technical production process knowledge or experience in the production environment
▪ Working knowledge and understanding of the importance of the Supply chain constraints between customer and supplier in a production environment