International electronic manufacturing company is recruiting for an Electronic Operations Technician. Must have 3 years working experience in Low level C and Assembler Coding.
Electronic C Embedded Technician
East rand of Johannesburg
1. Completed diploma in electronic engineering (light current).
2. 3 years working experience in Low level C and Assembler Coding.
3. Experience in Pneumatic Control Systems (understanding, installing and writing programmes).
4. Good MS Office.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Excellent fault finding skills.
7. Good technical writing skills.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for:
1. Debug and develop complex test equipment to ensure accurate testing of control equipment. Including documentation for ISO 9000 classification.
2. Maintenance/repairs of test equipment for use in production.
3. Ensure that equipment is calibrated and in working order.
4. Provide an engineering support service for engineers, including provision of equipment, design and construction of equipment to aid R&D.
Should we not contact you within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.