Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - 367558
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Fitness / Sport / Personal Health
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Any City In South Africa, Other
We are Healingclouds, a global platform that offers online mental wellbeing and therapy sessions anytime, anywhere. We are on a mission to make Mental Healthcare - Affordable and Accessible!
As we continue to grow, we are always looking for passionate talent from all parts of the world to join us.
Being in the mental health space, the well-being of our people comes first. We recognize the value of our team and strive to provide a competitive package as well as remote & flexible working. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower every employee to achieve their career goals, and beyond.
We are on an exciting journey - and you could be a part of it!
As a Customer Service Representative at Healingclouds, you will:
• Be up-to-date with all products and services provided by the company
• Communicate with customers through various channels
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries
• Handle customer complaints and resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customers’ complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and following up to ensure resolution
• Process orders, forms, applications and requests
• Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services
• Maintain customers’ accounts and databases by updating account information
• Set up new customer accounts by recording account information
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
• Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer informatio
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
• Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Note: We are looking for talent from South Africa. Work will be remote.