Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
LLB GRADUATES/ATTORNEYS - 315779
Legal / Litigation / Lawyers
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
LLB Graduates/Attorneys - Top performers with a passion for developing economies
Our client is an advisory group focusing on development impact in emerging economies with a presence across the African continent. They are looking for a young attorneys who wish to pursue a career in consulting with broader interest in strategy, social issues and development.
Our client is looking for analysts (2 - 3 years' experience) and consultants (3 - 5 years' experience).
You will work as part of a team on cutting edge developments and projects, often supporting key decision makers and clients to both respond to and solve critical challenges within a constantly changing global environment. The work is complex, demanding, dynamic, and interesting.
You will need to take responsibility for analysis and research requirements in solving problems and working out how to best communicate and facilitate the agreed solution to clients. Consultants need to be highly analytical with flexible skill sets that can be applied to multi-tiered challenges.
If you are a passionate, performance-driven individual, apply now!
* LLB / BCom LLB or equivalent law degree from a recognized tertiary institution
* Excellent high school and university marks
* 2 - 5 years' work experience, preferably in a consulting environment
* Fluency in French an advantage
* Ability to collaborate with a team
* Foreign (African) nationals from Francophone countries are invited to apply