Reputable UMA based in Johannesburg north urgently seeks to employ a Claims Administrator.
The Claim Administrator provides a high level of effective customer service with the purpose of delivering customer satisfaction, building strong customer relationships and retaining customers. Acknowledging and resolving customer queries, as well as effecting policy amendments are the main activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that all claims are effectively and timeously processed within the stipulated turn-around times.
• Ensure validation of policy holder details and consent on all claims.
• Detailed capture of breakdown and relevant information by asking the appropriate questions to both client and workshop.
• Respond to client e-mails and messages within set turnaround times.
• Use appropriate tools (assessors reports, workshop reports, photos) to accurately cost the claim, and make informed decisions.
• Ensure claims are finalised with set parameters and TAT.
• Provide regular feedback to customers and other stakeholders, as authorised by the customer.
• Building and maintaining relationships, and liaising with, key stakeholders (e.g., Assessing, Workshops, Dealers, DMS, etc)
• Maintain relations by being proactive and keeping workshops/ dealers informed.
• Contain or reduce claim costs wherever possible by appointing assessors to assess the damage, putting pressure on panel beaters to reduce variable costs.
• Taking accountability for full resolution of claims processes (incl. the communication of the outcome of the claim), to deliver a quality service to customers.
• Ensure that the agreed productivity targets are consistently achieved.
• Practice FTCR and resolve client complaints and queries before escalating to the next level.
• Fulfil his/her duties in such a manner that the relevant TCF outcomes are delivered.
• Deliver on Treating Customers Fairly principles in alignment with regulatory requirements.
1-2 years claims experience with technical knowledge
Prior knowledge of the motor industry
Prior knowledge of mechanical and electrical repairs
Good computer skills (MS Word, Outlook and Excel
A Technical qualification would be an advantage