Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
JUNIOR NETWORK ENGINEER - 370137
JUNIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Relevant Certificate - (Tertiary Education)
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Linbro Park, Gauteng
CM Value Added Services requires a Junior Network Engineer in Linbro Business Park!
We are a national Network Operator who physically constructs and maintains our own infrastructure in South Africa and a few African countries. We are looking for a junior networking engineer to assist with maintaining and growing our network. We provide many opportunities for growth and much training in an exciting career.
• You will be trained in the career direction of Network engineering in a service provider environment.
• Access to formal training materials and qualifications is provided.
• You should please live within a reasonable distance from Sandton and have your own transport
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Troubleshooting of network faults
• Configuration of networking equipment
• Configuration of wireless links
• Liaising with clients to acquire information about faults and confirm resolution
• Some IT background Basic understanding / knowledge of networking
• Knowledge of Mikrotik routers or Ubiquiti wireless links would be an advantage.
• Any networking qualifications / certificates (N+, CCENT, CCNA, MTCNA etc.) required
• Good communication and people skills
• Honesty, integrity, patience and a good sense of humour will be welcomed here – we believe that everyone can and should enjoy their time at work.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• If you are attention-to-detail oriented, enjoy a challenge and can multi-task, this is the position for you.
also include a recent photo so we can recognize and greet you at the interview