Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
JUNIOR RECRUITER - 369426
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
1 - 2 Years
Relevant Certificate - (Tertiary Education)
Wage / Salary:
R - Depending On Experience - P/M (Per Month)
Junior Recruiter Required in Linbro Park
CM Value Added Services is looking for a vibrant, driven and detail-oriented recruiter to join the HR department to provide recruitment and administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the department. We are a national Network Operator who physically constructs and maintains its own infrastructure in South Africa and abroad. We are looking for a well-groomed, presentable individual with a passion for people and an eye for detail. If you’re enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media
• Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
• Assist in screening resumes/CV’s
• Conduct initial phone screens
• Assist with scheduling calls and interviews
• Assist in interview process, conducting reference checks, and other screening measures.
• Assist with onboarding procedures, ensuring new team members are welcomed and supported.
• Assist with general administrative tasks – because you love organizing and are somewhat OCD 😉
• Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews, recruitment is all about people and connecting with them in a positive manner
• 1-2 years of proven work experience in a recruitment position
• Be a good person, believing in honesty, loyalty, trustworthiness – all the ‘old fashioned’, good stuff
• Well-developed people skills, you need to be able to get along with anyone
• Familiarity with the recruitment lifecycle
• Tech-savvy and a curious mind for learning new skills
• Excellent communication skills – all about the people 😉
• Problem-solving aptitude, critical-thinking and communication skills
• Excellent typing skills (min 35 wpm), knowledge of Microsoft Office, and be interested in a long-term career
• Have an interest in the Human Resources field and interested in learning and up-skilling yourself within that space.
• Willing to work hard, go the extra mile, tackle challenges head-on and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
• Live within close proximity of Linbro Park and have your own vehicle and valid driver’s license.