Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
CCTV & ACCESS CONTROL SALES EXECUTIVE - 324492
CCTV & ACCESS CONTROL SALES EXECUTIVE
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
CCTV & Access Control Sales Executive
Valid Drivers license and own reliable transport
• Minimum requirement Matric.
• Previous sales experience in the CCTV field will be an advantage
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Excellent presentation, planning and organisation skills.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Must be self-driven, motivated, innovative and a strong team player.
• Must have the ability to close deals.
• Must be able to interact at all levels.
Key Performance Areas
• Achieve 100% of monthly/annual Sales Targets.
• Prepare and deliver products and solutions to clients.
• Manage accurate forecast commitments and pipeline.
• Build profitable client relationships.
Duties some of which include:
• Acquire and maintain new clients.
• Ensure all sales activity.
• Prepare an update sales pipeline reports and other related activity.
• Ensure a Consultative approach to selling CCTV.
• Conduct a detailed needs analysis based on consultation.
• Prepare professional presentations and proposals, clearly highlighting their needs, the proposed solution, and the costs involved and the appropriate technology used.
• Provide the clients with up-to-date technical information and advice.
• Successfully handle any objections the client may have with the relevant support.
• Maintain and manage relationships with future clients/strategic account management.
• To be professional, punctual and courteous at all times when dealing with clients.
• Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all telecoms solutions products and technologies through attending training programs and regular review of technical documents.
• Engage in networking activity within the Telecoms and Information Technology business community.
• Shows consistent commitment to the business both internal and externally.
• Maintains professionalism at all times.
• Practice effective time management and problem solving.
• Pay attention to detail and ensure accountability.
• To be punctual at all times.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned