Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
SENIOR MILLWRIGHT- PACKAGING/ FOOD - 342659
SENIOR MILLWRIGHT- PACKAGING/ FOOD
FMCG / Retail / Wholesale
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Execute pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical repairs
• Perform planned maintenance on machinery and equipment
• Fit, inspect, test and repair MCC, circuits and wiring systems and electrical equipment.
• Install and commission machinery and equipment
• Align and calibrate machinery and equipment parts as required for efficient and safe operation.
• Must be able to lead the team in achieving all maintenance objectives, and have good mentoring skills.
• Responsible for Health and Safety in area of responsibility
• Ensure GMP’s are adhered to.
• Keep Maintenance and Technical Manager up to date with day to day occurrence etc.
Our ideal candidate must have:
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or N4
• Red Seal Trade Tested Artisan with a N6 qualification
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an FMCG environment
• Firm knowledge of advanced hydraulics and pneumatics,