Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
PRINTING MANAGER - 364775
Manufacturing / Production / Trade
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Duties & Responsibilities
Managing existing team in production using different process technologies.
• Managing the team in conducting scheduled maintenance and resolving breakdowns.
• Managing the optimal and safe operation of machines.
• Managing a production team to ensure that OTIFQ targets are met.
• Liaising with internal and external customers as well as suppliers and contractors.
• Manage staff in line with company policies.
• Manage and control stock and materials.
• Lead process fault finding to optimize the process and achieve the planned cycle times.
• Ensure that ISO 22000 standards and Health and Safety are maintained.
• Making use of Operations Improvement Plan tools to continuously improve efficiencies.
• Basic financial management (working within a budget) and cost control.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Grade 12 and a Production Management Qualification.
• Basic MS office and DTP knowledge.
• Flexographic and or Silk-screen setting experience.
• Technically astute with a hands-on approach.
• Ability to conduct machine maintenance.
• Basic electrical and pneumatics knowledge.
• Working knowledge of compressors, chillers and cooling towers.
• Working knowledge of Quality and safety management systems.
• Must be able to attend to call outs.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• High attention to detail and be methodical in the approach to tasks.
• Able to handle conflict.
• Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
• Must be physically and medically fit to do the job.