Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
LEGAL COMMERCIAL ADMINISTRATOR - 315698
LEGAL COMMERCIAL ADMINISTRATOR
Legal / Litigation / Lawyers
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Legal Commercial Administrator
Our client in the Telecommunications Industry is looking for a Commercial Administrator for their Legal Department.
*NB this is NOT a Legal role, it is an Administrative role in the Legal Department.
The Commercial Administrator will provide comprehensive administrative support to the Legal department.
Administration • Provide effective and efficient administrative support to the Legal department, and provide such other general support to the wider Commercial team as may be required.
• Maintain the legal department’s database and filing system for customer and supplier agreements, and onboarding documents, updated on a daily basis.
• Administer the naming convention for Customer and Supplier documents, ensuring that each is issued with a unique code within the parameters set out in the Document Workflow policy.
• Administer customer and supplier onboarding, liaising with the Legal and Delivery teams as required, as well as with external stakeholders.
• Liaise with Sales and Solutions Architecture on the progress of review and signature of documents by external parties, and maintain a tracker for this.
• Process internal queries regarding the status of agreements or compliance matters.
• Provide administrative assistance with Customer documents, including Service Order Forms, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Master Service Agreements.
• Provide administrative assistance with Supplier documents, including Master Service Agreements, order forms, Non-Disclosure Agreements, credit applications and requests for onboarding documents.
• In conjunction with Delivery, manage a tracker of all signed customer and supplier agreements and ensure that termination, renewal, price increase and other key dates are notified timeously to the relevant internal stakeholders.
• Liaise with Delivery to ensure that Legal has access to a maintained list of Service Commencement Dates for Customer and Supplier services.
• Assist in developing, maintaining and providing all supporting documentation and schedules in accordance the requirements of a customer or supplier document.
• Assisting with legal research and document review as requested by the legal team.
Compliance tracking and administration
• Maintaining a database of, and distributing BEE, ICASA and other compliance documents on request from authorised internal stakeholders.
• Maintaining a database of, and distributing group entity documents and regulatory filings on request to authorised internal stakeholders.
• Assisting with the compilation of data and materials for regulatory submission to ICASA, or for licence applications to other regulatory bodies.
• Assisting with compiling information for insurance renewals and extensions and responding to queries from internal stakeholders on the group’s insurance cover.
Departmental Reporting and ticket system administration
• Coordinate the preparation of reports on the legal team’s delivery on key objectives.
• Assist the Legal team with the management of the Legal ticketing system, ensuring that tickets are promptly allocated to a member of the team, and ensuring that dormant tickets are removed.
Departmental resource management
• Managing research resource subscriptions and the legal department’s digital library of documents, including by producing an index.
• Managing the database of template documents, managing version control for each, and ensuring that only the latest versions are made available to stakeholders.
• Actively seek to refine and improve Legal department processes and collaboration with other departments.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of legal and commercial matters within the parameters of Legal department processes and instructions from other members of the department.
• Work both individually and as part of a team where appropriate
• Be willing to carry out or assist with such tasks as may be required in order to achieve deliverables, or as reasonably requested by a member of Company
• Regularly familiarise yourself with Company's portfolio of Products and Services, Customers, Suppliers and internal Procedures.
Appropriate Diploma /Certificate NQF Level 6 or equivalent
• 3 – 5 years’ experience within a commercial/ similar environment