Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
IT TECHNICIAN - 314881
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Our client is looking for an IT Technician to join their dynamic team. This candidate will be working under the IT Manager. Your duties will include maintenance of all staffing PC’s and networking. You will be required to travel as well as staying away from time to time. If you are an individual who is a dedicated team player and has the ability to cope under pressure, then this may well be the position for you.
· Up to 2 years practical experience (Not Negotiable)
· Must be willing to spend up to 2-3 weeks a month in Gauteng (Not Negotiable)
· Diagnostic and problem - solving skills
· Able to assist with standby after hours when needed
· Knowledge and capability to provide support on Windows 7 /Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 /Office 365.
· Outstanding organizational and time - management skills
· Good communication skills
· A valid driver’s license and own transport (Not Negotiable)
· Basic understanding of AD, DNS, DHCP, Wireless and networking principles
· A+ and N+ certified (Not Negotiable)
If you meet the above requirements, please apply. Kindly note if you do not hear back from a consultant within 5 to 7 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.