Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
HEAD OF BRAND (EE) - 363643
HEAD OF BRAND (EE)
Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations / Media / Research
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
Head of Brand - Cape Town
Duties & Responsibilities
• Consumer Insights / Shopper Marketing - You should be comfortable working closely with the BI / Data Science to profile the demographics, behaviours, and psychographics of our customer.
• Brand Strategy / Positioning - You will articulate clear parameters of what the brand represents across all comms - helping grow demand for the company’s master brand, the brands that sit under it and our core retail proposition. Your x factor is in building emotional rather than just functional relationships with the brand.
• Communications Planning (channel / media strategy) - You will own the brand marketing calendar and corresponding channel plans leveraging key brand moments across the year.
• Retail & trade -. You will work closely with the Buying team to develop collaborative marketing strategies to grow awareness and credibility of the company’s offering within own brand and branded ranges, ensuring that the marketing teams are structured and empowered to respond to trading initiatives.
• Campaigns and Content - Develop and implement cross-functional marketing plans for the company. Work closely with the editorial and content teams to ensure marketing strategies align to activity within content and social channels, and ensuring we use these channels to help deliver against our marketing objectives.
• Partnerships (commercial / ad sales)
• Public Relations
• Analytics/Reporting - Working closely with several cross-functional teams consisting of ATL, performance, CRM, social and editorial specialists as you conceive, implement and report on the performance of marketing campaigns ensuring the impact of initiatives is fully understood by the business.
• Finance & Ops - Manage the brand marketing P&L achieving income (ad sales), production and budgetary targets.
• Leadership/Supervisory Role - You will lead the brand marketing department and oversee all brand marketing activities, defining the departmental vision and the working culture.
• Agency management - Management of various 3rd party agencies including our Creative, ATL Media and PR agencies.
Desired Experience & Qualification
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
• 5+ years’ experience in a leadership role in brand marketing, retail fashion is a plus
• Proven experience working with data-led, shopper marketing insight & strategies
• Extensively familiar with all major media channels inclusive of TV, radio, outdoor, print (magazines), PR as well as; YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
• Understanding of the legal, rights management and regulatory landscape of content production