Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
WAREHOUSE MANAGER - 314250
FMCG / Retail / Wholesale
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Warehouse Manager (FMCG) Durban
Want to be a part of a growing company, with strong brands Our client also believe that their growth depends on them having the right people with the right skills and the right attitude. We have a high-performance environment that attracts like-minded people who want to be their best every day and in doing so we grow together. If you want a sweet taste of success, then you should have a passion for coaching and developing people whilst ensuring a smooth-running operation. Assume control of the daily operations in the warehouse including overseeing the picking of products and loading of vehicles. Total responsibility for safety, security, stock, equipment, assets and housekeeping. A pro-active thinker and decision maker will definitely suit this role.
Qualification Requirements • Matric
• Tertiary Qualification would be an added advantage
Experience Requirements • 5-10 Years’ experience in similar environment
• Warehouse and Stock Management
• Health and Safety experience
• Industrial Relations experience
Key Outputs • Manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
• Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
• Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements.
• Develops warehouse design by planning layout and product handling systems.
• Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies.
• Replenishment of Internal Warehouse.
• Maintain standards of Health and Safety.