Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
HR PRACTITIONER - 342790
Manufacturing / Production / Trade
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Montague Gardens, Western Cape
Our client, Manufacturing/FMCG concern, is seeking the expertise of a Human Resource Practitioner who will implement and support HR systems and solutions in a manner that supports the achievement of the HR and organisational strategy. The position is based in Montague Gardens and the successful incumbent will report to the Human Resources Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Perform all recruitment related functions including advertising vacancies; screening applications; coordinating and facilitating of interviews and psychometric assessments
• Support and implement training, development, and succession planning initiatives
• Effective record keeping of training and development interventions to ensure accurate reporting for MIS, Seta and B-BBEE submissions
• Provide effective and efficient IR advice, support and administration according to HR policies and procedures
• Ensure employee data on the HR system is accurate and regularly maintained, identify shortcomings on the system and initiate action to improve
• Generate and analyse HR related data for monthly reporting and budgeting purposes
• Implement the performance management system, guide and assist employees on performance management, monitor progress and report on it
• Update HR policies and ensure appropriate HR procedures and practices are in place
• Implement and coordinate change management initiatives, including compliance with the Employment Equity Act
• Develop effective relationships within the business entities to promote sound employee relations across the organisation
• A relevant 3 year qualification in HR Management or Industrial Psychology
• Qualified as a Psychometrist – an advantage
Experience Requirements • At least 3 years’ generalist experience providing HR support/services within a corporate environment
Skills & Competencies • Knowledge and application of HR legislations, systems and procedures