Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
SENIOR PYTHON BACK-END DEVELOPER - IN THE AI SPACE - 312499
SENIOR PYTHON BACK-END DEVELOPER - IN THE AI SPACE
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
5 - 6 Years
Relevant Degree - (Tertiary Education)
Wage / Salary:
R900,000 - R1,000,000 P/A (Per Annum)
Are you looking to stretch yourself to your full potential? This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
Our client who has developed a species of Artificial Intelligence is currently on the lookout for highly productive and motivated individual, proficient in a range of appropriate technologies and with a demonstrable track record at completing projects, and familiarity using Google Cloud Suite, coding in Python and big data experience. Are you that guy? Keep reading…
The business strongly believes in winning together. Due to the technological advances and the strategic direction of the company you will be working in a constantly evolving environment. This role requires you to stay in the fast lane of cutting edge technologies such as state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment.
Apply now to join an exciting team of Devs who have the drive to better the world through shaping the IT Auditor role into an independent value adding extension to businesses.
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering or Computer Science
• Certification(s): Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Qualified Developer preferred, alternatively Google Cloud Certified Architect or Google Cloud Certified Data Engineer
• 5 years' experience creating / sustaining commercial open source systems
• Strong software development experience in many of the following technologies: Python, SQL, XML, JSON, Web Services, Google cloud technologies
• PostgreSQL or MySQL
• REST API / or similar experience
• Google Cloud experience
• Implementing security architecture and coding against a standard such as OWASP.
• Formal projects using tools such as TFS to manage a project end-to-end from backlog through to release management.
• Source Control Management Tools (GitHub)
• Deployment Tools (Jenkins)
• Data analytics and machine learning experience will be a massive advantage
• Design and/ or maintain solution architecture
• Training and mentoring junior developers. Includes code review
• Create and implement backend and frontend components and services
• Come up with solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance for a multitenant solution
• Develop very high-quality production ready code in an agile environment using test based development methodology
• Work closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure requirements
• Understanding requirements and following code standards
• Estimate time taken for that requirement
• Identify best practices in development (strict governance enforced)
• Provide input to the Business Analyst regarding the quality and accuracy of specifications in terms of development requirements
• Fix bugs with minimal return from Testers
• Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
Reference Number for this position is GZ42305-2018 which is a permanent position based in Melrose Arch offering a cost to company salary of R1 Million pa negotiable on experience and ability.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!