Our client is actively seeking a Restaurant Manager for their Restaurant. The restaurant manager is responsible for ensuring that the Restaurant is a highly profitable, service orientated, well managed facility providing clients with exceptional service as well as world class cuisine and beverage selections.
The restaurant manager is responsible for the selection, development, training and performance management of restaurant employees and will be responsible for managing and coordinating the day to day activities of the Restaurant employees in order to deliver an exceptional dining experience to our customers.
All duties and tasks are to be carried out efficiently in accordance with the company’s vision, values, goals and standards.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Manage and oversee the entire restaurant operation
· Deliver superior guest services
· Ensuring guest satisfaction
· Plan and develop guest loyalty programs
· Plan new and update existing menus
· Plan and develop the overall restaurant marketing strategy
· Participate at local food events
· Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
· Organize and supervise shifts
· Manage and lead staff
· Hire new employees
· Training and evaluate staff performance
· Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
· Manage restaurant supplies
· Control costs and minimize waste
· Nurture a positive working environment
· Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
· Implement innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales