A company in the Distribution concern has a vacancy for a Credit Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
Requirements and non-negotiables:
- Candidates must have atleast 5 - 8 years experience as a Credit Manager
- Must be able to manage atleast 6 Credit controllers with an collective bookvalue of about R120 million for 4 Divisions of the buiness and 4 branches
- Other duties include Cash Sales Accounts, posting to the Cashbook (unallocated), Suspense Accounts, Adjustments, Trade Discounts, Reports, Foreign Collections, Journals, Exports etc.
- Collecting from major clients such as Massmart, Cashbuild etc.
- Must be technically strong in terms of full function management of Credit Control
- The person must be able to manage a team of about 6 - 8 Credit Controllers
- Experience working on Syspro would be an advantage
- A relevant qualification in Credit Management or a completed Financial Degree is a minimum requirement
For this role, the client is looking for an individual who has a high level of emotional intelligence. A stable track record and experience from either FMCG, Retail, Distribution, Manufacturing, would be highly advantageous.