Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
DEPUTY PROJECT MANAGER - 314345
DEPUTY PROJECT MANAGER
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Deputy Project Manager
Deputy Project Manager position available in the Telecommunications industry to be based in Gauteng.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of client’s project ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
· To identify and define the proper project deliverables to customers.
· To create Project Plan including Scope of Work, Schedule, Communication Plan, Quality Control Plan etc.
· To create detailed organization structure and responsibility matrix, assign appropriate tasks and responsibilities to the team members, forecast resource requirements for all aspects of project delivery.
· To organize and manage an appropriate team/system to monitor the project progress, detect and handle problems in the project.
· To resolve any problems/issues detected in project execution by communicating/negotiating to customers/internal departments/vendors, and/or escalating to higher level management.
To obtain the Acceptance Certificate in time from the customer, and support collecting contract payments on schedule
· Relevant Degree or Diploma
· Project management skills, over 8 years project management related experience
· Experience in telecom industry and successful delivery experience for middle scale project, experience as an ICT vendor is preferred
· Good communication skills to work with customers, internal departments and vendors
· Ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries, and operate successfully in an intense business environment
· Ability to perform job functions to standards under pressure of tense/confrontational situations
· Ability to remain calm and courteous with demanding/difficult customers and/or situations
· Ability to communicates effectively using clear, plain English
· Ability to host presentations at management and executive level