Group Assurance Executive
• Sets direction for the GAP operational unit and develops and takes accountability for a business plan which is aligned to the segment strategy.
• Integrates delivery and metrics across the people, process, finance and customer dimensions of the business at a strategic or tactical level.
• Delivers on strategic projects as sponsor or owner.
• Manages direct (Claims Manager & Senior Specialists) and indirect reports (Team Leaders / Clerical staff).
• Accountable for thought leadership and best operating practice in response to external environment.
• Accountable for setting IT direction in own area of control.
• Strong focus on cross functional operation and networking across internal and external boundaries.
• Manages between 80 - 150 staff (as a guideline), including managers at multiple levels.
• Strong focus on direction setting and achieving operational results through building a strong operational management (Operations Manager) team, with support functions (HR, communication, process management etc.)
• Ability to operate operationally, tactically and strategically.
• Strong focus on the customer and maintaining the customer relationships.
• Maintaining of current accounts whilst focusing on new business.
Qualifications and Experience Required
• Relevant tertiary degree.
• 8 to 10 years applicable product/business experience (of which 5 years is management experience).
• A Qualified Actuary with a minimum of 8 years actuarial experience (of which a minimum of 5 years is post the qualification).
• Leading with Influence
• Personal Mastery (Learning)
• Innovation (Perspective)
• Customer First
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.