COMPARE ALL PACKAGES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
POST FREE JOB ADVERTS
REGISTER FREE ACCOUNT
SEARCH CV DATABASE
JOBSEEKERS CONTACT US
RECRUITERS CONTACT US
VIEW JOB ADVERT DETAILS
Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
DIVISIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGER - 324003
DIVISIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
FMCG / Retail / Wholesale
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
The Divisional Operations Manager will oversee all the operational activities necessary to ensure the efficient operation of the retail stores. Top Brands!
Duties & Responsibilities
Drive Revenue and profit
• In collaboration with planning develop a yearly sales and GP budget per store for management review.
• Ensure budgets and targets are communicated throughout the division
• Ensure Area Managers and store managers analyse and manage performance in accordance with budgets
• Manage Margin through ensuring discounts are in line with Strategy
• Monitor and address poor performing stores
• Implement business tools and drive key metrics, like conversion , APT and IPT
• Ensure that stores maximize their sales & GP and achieve their respective monthly sales budgets
• Ensure that stores visual presentation follows licensor and company standards.
• Control operating costs
Manage Retail store Operations
• Manage the business as well as the people within the business by tracking specific Objectives.
• Ensure that all the retail stores operate within predetermined operating budgets.
• Forecast and prepare an annual manpower plan for management review.
• Ensure that manpower scheduling is optimal and cost efficient.
• Report on weekly and monthly operational “activities” and develop required action plans.
• Ensure weekly operational audits are conducted throughout the division.
• Control and Monitor merchandise shrinkage
• Monitor and communicate stock replenishment needs to the support team.
• Manage, administer and report on the movement of stock between stores and distribution.
• Insure IBT’s and other risk areas are managed
Customer Service Management
• Ensure that an optimal level of customer service excellence is consistently maintained.
• Ensure all customer complaints and queries are resolved in area
Management of Talent
• Ensure that competent, professional people are recruited within his/her group of retail stores.
• Manage team succession and development
• Conduct regional sales and operations meetings to communicate and reinforce company and operational policies and procedures.
• Promote instore recognition programme. Training programmes are executed.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Matric (Grade 12).
• A tertiary qualification in retail business management or related discipline would be an advantage.
• MS Office suite of software programs, specifically MSWord and Excel.
• 2-3 years of Retail Store Management or Area Management experience
• Proven track record of execution against strategy
• Knowledge of Retail landscape
• Sound and proven people mentoring and development skills
•The incumbent must have the following Values:
O Performance focused
O Strong people skills
Package & Remuneration
Package negotiable, depending on experience
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...