Higher Education Institution URGENTLY requires the skills of a Qualified Millwright Faciliator/Assessor/Moderator
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for planning and preparation of logistics for training. Support learners during the learning process and facilitate learning using different facilitation methodologies. Conduct assessments and ensure quality POEs are submitted for moderation.
Desired Experience & Qualification
NQF level 5 qualification or equivalent
● Qualified Artisan in the relevant trade
● Registered Assessor and Moderator with NAMB
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a technical training environment including facilitation skills in the relevant trade.
● Minimum of 3 years as assessor and moderation of trade test process
● Extensive experience in Seta/training legislation
Training and Facilitation Skills
● Report Writing skills
● Motivational skills
● Strong communication skills
● Motivation skills
● Technical skills related to the trade
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.