Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
SALES CONSULTANT - 336833
Building / Construction / Steel / Metals
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Our client a proudly South African company with its head office in Durban is recruiting a Sales Consultant for the Johannesburg Region, to ensure new business development and bring in revenue.
The ideal candidate should come from a construction industry background, with an existing network of Engineers, be technically orientated, social and persuasive.
Core responsibilities of the Role;
- To generate new sales through prospecting and researching
- To generate leads, converting those leads into viable opportunities.
- To achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets which are measured quarterly
- Follow the sales funnel process to ensure a high probability of success
- Cold calling of prospective clients
- Minimum of three new appointments per week
- Minimum of three follow ups
- Formulating quotes/proposals
- Weekly updates on pipeline report
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Program
- Have Excellent product knowledge
- Ability to sell a product combined with a service
- Diary Management through Microsoft office
- Marketing diploma or similar;
- Construction industry experience and knowledge;
- Technical Background;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in a role of similar nature;
- Previous Marketing and Sales training advantageous;
- Excellent Computer Literacy (MS Office);
- Excellent Verbal and Written skills.
Additional Skills needed;
- High EQ;
- Proven track record (Min 3 – 5 Years in previous position)
- Experienced in relationship management.