Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - AI AND ML - 311319
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - AI AND ML
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
5 - 6 Years
Relevant Degree - (Tertiary Education)
Wage / Salary:
R950,000 P/A (Per Annum)
Our technology driven client is currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer to Join their Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning exciting team of passionate and intelligent technologist. You will work in an environment that fosters creativity and innovation with bleeding edge technologies!!
They currently have enormous internal public facing products which are generating enormous volumes of data. They are in the process of regimenting and purifying their procedures to ingest, collate and analyse this data. The AI & Machine Learning Specialist role should appeal to the elite programmer with a passion for AI, BigData, Search and Recommendations.
Fostering a high performance culture that’s defined by having the best people with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond, this client is looking for someone who is an “out of the box” thinker, confident and globally minded. Sounds like you? Wait no more!
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering or Computer Science
• 5 to 8 years’ experience in a comparable environment
• Experience in reporting and presentation to senior and executive management
• Knowledge and experience building massively scalable systems
• Knowledge and experience working with high volumes of data (beneficial)
• Knowledge of SCRUM and Agile methodologies (beneficial)
• Strong Linux skills
• Strong core Java skills
• AI experience
• ML experience
Skills required include but not limited to:
• Linux shell scripting
• RESTful service development
• Design, develop, maintain and support projects using a variety of Big Data technologies
• Ascertain requirements by interfacing with their internal clients
• Identify and research alternative technologies that potentially address the requirements
• Delivering requirements for internal and external groups
• Design and document architectures/applications/data-flows
• Develop various components (apps/scripts/sites/recommendation engines)
• Conduct code reviews on completion of these components
• Design tests for your code
• Support the production environment
Reference Number for this position is GZ42094-2018 which is a permanent position based in Randburg offering a cost to company salary of R950k pa negotiable on experience and ability.
The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!