Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
SALES REPRESENTATIVE - LIFE SCIENCE - 365351
SALES REPRESENTATIVE - LIFE SCIENCE
Biological / Scientific / Pharmaceutical / Medical Research
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Sales Position – Life Science - Gauteng
PLEASE READ THE JOB SPEC CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE NECESSARY SKILLS AND PREFERENCES
In this Sales position of Life Science laboratory equipment, you would have the opportunity to develop your own sales territory by maintaining relationships with current customers and bringing in new ones to drive business within Gauteng and surrounding Provinces. You will be an ambassador of the company, becoming a trusted face to their customers while also adhering to company values and policy. As a member of their team, you will use your strong interpersonal skills to provide service and support to your customers as needed, which may include coordinating with other departments.
• Create and implement a sales strategy that makes sure you meet personal sales goals, as well as those set in place by the company.
• Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed, and oversee all sales activity in your assigned sales territory.
• Coordinate with other members of the sales team and team leaders as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
• Submit reports on your sales activity regularly into the company’s CRM software, and maintain clean and updated records for all leads and customers.
• Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current customers.
• Perform your duties as efficiently as possible, reducing costs when possible, and maintain receipts for all job-related expenses and submit them to accounting.
• Coordinate with the accounts receivable department to ensure that all invoices are paid in full in a timely manner by your customers.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Own a car with a valid driver’s licence
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• 3 years’ experience in life science equipment sales
• The person will mainly but not only be traveling in and around Gauteng.
• Preferable for the person to be located in JHB or Pretoria.