Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
JUNIOR ELECTRO-MECHANICAL FIELD TECHNICIAN - 361198
JUNIOR ELECTRO-MECHANICAL FIELD TECHNICIAN
Engineering / Mining / Industrial
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Somerset West, Western Cape
Somerset West. My client is an industry leader when it comes to turnkey solutions for the grading and packing of fresh fruit and vegetables. They are looking for a junior self-starter field service technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Customer support by answering telephone calls, replies on emails & WhatsApp’s or online support on their machines via e.g. TeamViewer.
• Installing and testing products, equipment, and machinery and providing instructions with one to one training to customers on the proper usage of their product.
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine or provide proper solutions
• Servicing computer & other electronics equipment & also heavy equipment, such as factory machines and computer networks.
• Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
• Produce timely and detailed service reports (Android App based) by examining complaints, identifying solutions, suggesting improved methods and techniques, recommending system improvements.
• Build and maintained positive relationships with customers
• Proven field service experience in electronics & electrical (Computers, Inverters, PLC’s etc) & mechanical (Chains, Sprockets, Bearings, Belts etc) fault finding & repairs
• Computer efficient and familiarity with mobile tools and applications
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• The ability to work independently but also in a team as the job requires
• Managing overtime on service calls with patience and not rushing the job
• The ability to diagnose and solve problems based on customers' non-technical descriptions
• Be prepared for extensive travelling (Driving & Flying) in Southern Africa for weeks at a time
• Afrikaans & English literacy
• Ability to work flexible hours and to adapt to changing work schedules
• Physical fitness to lift heavy equipment, work in confined spaces, and bend frequently
• Relevant technical degree, diploma or certification