Our client based in the Agricultural Sector is looking for 2 key account managers - sales and business development to service 1. Northern Region ideally living in Pretoria and 2. Based in Western Cape to service Eastern Cape.
Duties & Responsibilities
To build trustworthy relationships with respective Distribution Partners and Growers ensuring they are afforded the best opportunity to receive authentic information for resilient, responsible, relevant and sustainable choices to grow safe food in healthy soils through bio-solutions and bio-stimulants.
Ensure the growth and proftability of the business through increasing the distribution of products by
Distribution Partners, increase the use of ou
• Lead and influence the conversation around soil health, crop health and integrated crop protection solutions to achieve the sale for individuals and groups through selling, technical training, problem solving, situation analysis and relevant information sharing;
• Understanding and application of technical data for crops, MRL’s, biological solutions, crop export requirements, Registrations, Integrated Crop Protection and Integrated Soil Health Programmes to ensure authentic grower recommendations;
• Ability to build positive relationships with multiple role players, sell biological agricultural solutions as well as develop new and existing business areas;
• Able and willing to lead tough conversations, add value to innovative solutions, uphold integrity in all business matters and go the extra mile to achieve excellence;
• Leading your Position, Networking, Resilience, Agility, Personal Mastery and Strategic Planning are critical to success;
• Converse verbally and in writing in both English and Afrikaans;
• Numeracy, basic statistical and data analysis, computer literacy and business systems literacy;
• Able and willing to travel extensively and often be away from home for multiple days – own transport and valid driver’s license required.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Tertiary qualification in Science, Agriculture, Environment or related field with emphasis on biological solutions with AVCASA qualification