Head: Foundation/Corporate Social Investment
Duties & Responsibilities·
Head: Foundation / Corporate Social Investment (CSI)
· Develop and ensure implementation of the Corporate Social Investment strategy
· Ensure that the Foundation complies with BBBEE, FSC and King IV requirements.
· Ensure that the Foundation contributes to creating better lives for all its beneficiaries.
· Ensure that the Foundation contributes to positioning the organisation as a caring and responsible corporate citizen, externally and internally to its employees.
· Ensure that the Foundation is well led and managed and contributes to the success of the organisation.
· Lead and manage the Foundation and it’s staff in such a manner as to ensure that the Foundation strategy is successfully researched, developed, promoted, implemented and managed, and can prove contribution to the strategy and impact the lives of its beneficiaries for the better.
· Present the organisation to its stakeholders as a responsible, caring corporate citizen willing and able to contribute to solving national challenges.
· Partner with key stakeholders in order to support business growth and sustainability
· Accountable to ensure that all financial contributions and budgets are well managed, and are within company requirements and standards, and within set frameworks and policies.
· Identify and manage strategic and operational partners and service providers.
· Manage performance of staff within the division.
· Work closely with various internal stakeholders especially business units and group services.
· Manage key outputs and performance, including impact assessment of Foundation programs.
· Represent the organisation and the Foundation at key forums and conferences, as well as relevant government departments and key external stakeholders at a senior level.
· Serve as the Foundation spokesperson and make presentations to various internal and external stakeholder forums at a senior level.
Desired Experience & Qualification
· Post-graduate degree in Development studies, MBA, or equivalent.
· In addition to a post-graduate qualification, a diploma or certification in project management and/or CSI would be to your advantage.
· 3-5 years’ experience in the CSI, Development, Government or NPO sector
· At least 8 to 10 years’ experience in a senior manager capacity
· Experience of business processes including budgeting, project management and communication
· Prior experience liaising and building relationships with the various levels of Government and with executives in the public and private sectors.
· Experience in Risk management and Governance
· Experience in digitisation and digital channels
· Knowledge of specific regulatory requirements/developments especially in relation to BBBEE, FSC and King IV
· Knowledge of global reporting Initiatives
· Knowledge of marketing, branding and communications