COMPARE ALL PACKAGES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
POST FREE JOB ADVERTS
REGISTER FREE ACCOUNT
SEARCH CV DATABASE
JOBSEEKERS CONTACT US
RECRUITERS CONTACT US
VIEW JOB ADVERT DETAILS
Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
HEALTH AND SAFETY OFFICER - 342745
HEALTH AND SAFETY OFFICER
Manufacturing / Production / Trade
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Well established manufacturing firm, based in the Olifantsfontein area, seeks a dynamic Health & Safety Officer to join their Team.
If you do not receive a response withing five working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Report, investigate and record all accidents, incidents and ‘near-miss’ events.
• Maintain a high level of house-keeping in the plant. •
Ensure regular checks on first aid & fire equipment, structural and electrical inspection.
• Conduct health and safety induction with all new employees, contractors, visitors as part of induction process and ensure all documents are filed.
• Assisting relevant departments to ensure that required ISO standards are being followed and regularly audited.
• Facilitate all training related health & safety with regard to policy and procedure.
• Responsible for quarterly health & safety meeting with safety reps.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Occupational Health and Safety or related Qualification
• Matric/Grade 12
• 2 years’ experience in Health & Safety environment
• Must be computer literate in MS Office
• Valid first Aid certificate level 2 and IS0 14001 will be advantageous
• SAMTRAC Training essential
• Positive attitude
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent people & leadership skills
• Have high sense of responsibility, honesty and trustworthy
• Have a working knowledge of Health & Safety, and Housekeeping
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Must be energetic and be presentable
Not yet registered?