Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
MANAGER: GEOSCIENCE MAPPING - 308785
MANAGER: GEOSCIENCE MAPPING
Biological / Scientific / Pharmaceutical / Medical Research
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Manager: Geoscience Mapping
Provide effective leadership to project members and teams and manage the Geoscience Mapping Unit. Oversee and manage the implementation of operational and performance plans of the business unit in line with the CGS strategy.
· Operations Management/Business Process
· Programme/Project Management
· Stakeholder Relations
· Quality Assurance
· Financial Management
· Demonstrable and proven success in developing new business in geological mapping in particular in response to the national developmental imperatives.
· Demonstrable ability to manage and oversee a diverse portfolio of human capital and finances as well as diverse project environments Member of an appropriate professional institution (e.g. SACNASP).
· Knowledge of regulations and/or laws applicable to the field of expertise.
· Knowledge of Geoscience Act No 100 of 1993 (as amended in 2010), ISO 9001 and PFMA.
· Knowledge the Operational Health and Safety Act
· MSc Geology or related field, with combined 6 years geoscience and managerial experience in a related field; practical knowledge in integrated geoscience mapping ; particularly geological mapping or
· PhD Geology or related field with combined 5 years geoscience and managerial experience in a related field; practical knowledge in integrated geoscience mapping
· The Council for Geoscience is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. In accordance with the Employment Equity prescripts, preference will be given but not limited to candidates from under represented designated groups.
· If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please send your application to the following e-mails address: