Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
DOMAIN ARCHITECT - INTEGRATION - 342686
DOMAIN ARCHITECT - INTEGRATION
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
Domain Architect - Integration
Purpose of the Job
• As a recognized authority in integration the Integration Architect strategically advises on integration standards & controls, creates integration architectures, and leads the realization of the integration architecture into the target environments to deliver robust interfaces across all systems in the IT landscape. Extensive subject matter knowledge of Integration is essential, including aspects such as managed file transfers, SOAP and REST APIs, ETL, message based integration, RFCs, etc.
• Create integration architecture and design patterns and standards, and contribute to SDLC governance standards as required to integrate the enterprise’s systems.
• Create integration architecture to achieve the integration strategy and non-functional requirements in line with architecture standards.
• Serve as the primary integration architecture authority for all project and operational stakeholders, and ensure integration architecture quality across all solutions and technology landscapes.
• Degree in Information Systems / B Sc. Comp. Science (or similar)
• Working experience within the IT industry.
• Excellent design and architecture skills and proven track record delivering well designed complex enterprise class systems.
• Identification and formulation of integration architecture and integration solution alternatives and their assessment.
• Experience integrating large scale complex systems and business-to-business systems integration. Must have been part of a project that implemented an enterprise level SOA system.
• Experience with current research and standards in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Middleware Architecture.
• Advanced demonstrated experience with application development techniques and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Demonstrated expertise in a variety of application development methodologies and practices.
• Excellent technical development and design skills and be able to mentor others to improve their skills.
• Experience in high volume data and files processing, in a batch and real time, integration environment.
• Technology selection and design configuration (SOA, EAI, BPM, Messaging, B2B, B2C, etc.).
• Retail industry experience with an understanding of retail business processes would be advantageous.
Knowledge and Skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and logical skills with attention to detail.
• Excellent team-working and interpersonal skills.
• Delivery of compelling presentations to all levels of stakeholders and excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• Develop of proposals and marketing materials and excellent written communication & presentation skills.
• Excellent organisation and facilitation skills.
• Strong conflict management skills.
• System integration design methodologies and integration technologies.
• Integration design patterns and Reference Architectures.
• Various integration tools / suites.
• Practical experience with middleware technologies, EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) and ESB (Enterprise Service Bus).
• Message transport technologies (MQ, JMS, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, and SSL).
• Web Services technologies (SOAP, REST).
• Data mapping and transformation technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT/XPath).
• Software Engineering methodologies (OOA/OOD, RUP, UML), IT security, data interchange formats and protocols, data management techniques.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.