Training Facilitator (BPO)
Location: Umhlanga Ridge / Salary: Market Related
A great opportunity not to be missed.
Our client is a leading Telecom and Broadband service provider in the UK and USA Market is seeking an experienced Training Facilitator.
The candidate is required to deliver training in line with the South African company and client objectives. To learn and continuously improve the content and delivery styles required to train new trainees and develop the existing agent population. Can confidently deliver required courses with exceptional product and skills knowledge passed on to all training groups.
• Facilitate Training group as per Client curriculum requirements
• Communicate with team on Knowledge and Skill change updates for relevant campaigns
• Complete Training Administrative tasks as per set timelines
• Continuously monitor Process and Knowledge updates and suggest changes to Training content and delivery
• Collect feedback on Knowledge and Skill gaps from Gradbay groups. Suggest improvements to Training Manager, Content Designer and Gradbay Managers towards Continuous Improvement
• Coordinate with Gradbay Manager to help transition agent from Training to Gradbay as per expectations
• Monitor and Track Gradbay performance for each group to assess positives and areas of improvement. Report gaps to Operations and Training for improvements
• Coach his/her own Trainees on observed Knowledge and Skill gaps
• Support Projects/BQ Management/Campaign Launches, Upskills, Refreshers
• Keep up to date with changes by attempting monthly Knowledge Assessment
• Attend TTT with client or Master Trainer and ensure period sign off/certification is up to date