Our client is looking for a Kitchen Manager to lead a team busy, faced paced environment. We are looking for a candidate who enjoys working at pace and ensuring great food is delivered constantly to our guests.
Reporting to the F&B Manager, our Kitchen Managers play a pivotal part in the daily success and running of the restaurant. It’s all about creating a winning team and delivering the best service to our guests.
It takes a great team to deliver a world-class restaurant experience, you will be working alongside an F&B Manager that has an extensive kitchen, operations and Chef experience
Roles & Responsibilities
· Oversee the day to day running and operational requirements of the kitchen.
· Support the F&B Manager in the recruitment, induction and onboarding of any new Kitchen team members.
· Demonstrate your leadership with a hands-on approach and effective communication, engaging and motivating your team.
· Manage stock control and food margins.
· Oversee Health and Safety ensure all H&S standards are being adhered to and upheld
· Deliver to spec and brand standards.
· Drive individual high performance through development and regular one to ones.
· Have an eye for detail and thrive in a high volume fast-paced environment.
· Show passion for the brand, visible when ensuring your team are knowledgeable and confident.
· Work with the F&B Manager to review and propose Seasonal Menus and promotions.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about hospitality, food, guests and the team and will give you the tools to excel. It’s up to you to show what you’ve got when it comes to serving up excellence.
If you’re an experienced Kitchen Manager, Head Chef, Catering Manager or similar and want to be part of a dynamic management team, If you possess the skills, personality and passion to deliver exceptional food and experiences to our guests then apply now!