Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (MINING) (JVR) - 369984
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (MINING) (JVR)
Engineering / Mining / Industrial
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
A well established company requires an experienced Business Development Manager with extensive experience and identification and development of business opportunities in the mining business in the entire African Continent.
Duties & Responsibilities
* To Identify and develop business opportunities in the mining business in Africa.
* To develop and grow the business growth aspirtions and targets for the Regions.
* Establish strong contacts with key players in the African Mining market and to consolidate cross border activities.
* Promote products and services on Corporate level and understand customer requirements.
* Act as co-ordinator between Customers, Distributors, Regional as well as Global sales units to grow business for the Company & regions.
* Handle all Business Development.
* Sales & Marketing Support - to maintain continious info exchange with Branch, Area Sales Manager
and Distributors, regarding info, developments in the market etc.
* Organise presentations, participate in congresses and seminars to increase brand awareness on corporate level of big Mining groups.
* Extensive travelling involved into Africa as well as International Head Quarters of Mining Companies etc.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Engineering Degree - OR equivalent.
Sales & Marketing (Or equivalent).
Extensive knowledge of the African Mining market, relevant competitors and industry applications.
Strong customer orientation.
Proficient knowledge of written and spoken English at negotiation level.
Experience in intercultural work environment.
Package & Remuneration
R 1 mil / R1.2 mil CTC package.