Area Manager/Business Manager
Moving Heads Personnel is an owner managed business and has been in operation since January 1997.
Close: 28 February 2018
Responsible for the management of unit that comprises of a team of support staff (PA’s, Sales Consultant, Vesting and Development Specialists) and financial advisers (newcomers, vested advisers and Star Principals).
Good planning skills, ability to motivate a high performing team, strong operational skills, passionate about the development of staff and comfortable to communicate with different stakeholders.
Accountable for a regional unit/office comprising of a sales driven team.
Overall responsibility and accountability for manpower and will therefore carry a recruitment target. This will be driven in conjunction with the Recruitment Officer.
· Provide effective People and Performance Management
· Marketing and Business building support to Advisers
· Offer Specialist services and advice(legal/product) to selected clients
· Analyse, Scan, understand and capitalise on market opportunities for business growth.
· Manage and oversee office infrastructure, budgets and expense management of unit
· Ensure unit and practices are compliant and optimally staffed
· Provide practice management, quality management, productivity management support