Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
JUNIOR TECHNICAL ENGINEER - 324315
JUNIOR TECHNICAL ENGINEER
Engineering / Mining / Industrial
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Blum & Hofmeyr is a Temporary and Permanent Recruitment Service Provider, Labour Broker and contract staffing solutions company with its main office in Pretoria and operates both locally and internationally.
Duties & Responsibilities
A well-established Telecommunications organisation in Centurion has vacancies for a bilingual Junior Technical IT Engineer based within their Call Centre.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Helpdesk Support
- Assisting Clients with Fibre Connectivity
- Problem solving
- Trouble shooting
- Network installations
- Remote support
- Fault finding
- Escalating problems
- Minimum 1-year IT Support experience
- Must be able to work night shift (14h00 – 23h00) and be fully bilingual
- Must have transport to and from work
- Preferably reside in the Pretoria area
- Must be fully bilingual (English and Afrikaans) written and verbal communication and strong / clear communication skills
- Must have previous Help Desk Support experience
Package & Remuneration
R10 000-00 per month plus benefits / overtime and opportunity to be increased once Assessment passed