Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR - 315674
Human Resources / Recruitment / Labour Brokers
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Airport Industria, Western Cape
L309 - PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
Join the finance team at the head office of a group managing about 13 restaurants, and add value with your full Monthly Payroll Administration experise.
Process and maintain monthly salaries for 13 restaurants (approx. 800-1000 employees)
• Importing from biometric system into VIP Premier (+/- 95% of payroll)
• Manual Capturing for monthly hours into VIP Premier (+/- 5% of payroll)
• Administer time and attendance registers to ensure accurate reflection of working hours (Biometric system – Jarrison)
• Audit and or check each employee hours vs. information imported into Sage VIP
• Capture and maintain leave, sick leave, and family responsibility on Sage VIP (checking validity of such applications)
• Dealing with General Managers and Administrators regarding staff queries
• Deal with PAYROLL governing bodies, i.e. department of labour, SARS, Consumer Profile Bureau, and WCA Claims
• Compile a contract of employment for new employees, and have signed off by operations manager and CEO
• Process documentation of newly appointed employees to ensure accurate personnel files and payroll administration also included here are ITC checking and criminal checks. Load New Employees on Supervision.
• Create, Update and maintain employee files on Sage VIP
• Process reports and sending ACB files for EFT payment
• Prepare month end reports (UIF Submit & Garnishees)
• Printing and distribution of pay slips for staff
• Administration of provident fund and pension fund forms, medical aid forms, UIF forms etc..
• Receive and process garnishee orders
• Capture incentive bonus in batches on payroll
• Medical aid applications – process and send to Discovery – follow up with Discovery on progress of applications
• Register employee on SARS efiling for tax reference number.
• File all paperwork in employee files after payroll.
• Reports – Send monthly reports to General Managers by 01st of every month.
To ensure statutory compliance by:
• ensuring all salaries are calculated and paid in accordance with the Basic Conditions of Employment Act (BCEA) and any other relevant legislation
• submitting Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) reports to the Department of Labour every month – UIF Submit
Post - Matric Diploma in Accounting and / or Business Administration advantageous
5+ years' relevant full monthly payroll experience essential
Excellent knowledge of VIP Payroll, Premier version, including reporting, essential
Excellent computer literacy in MS Office
Experience with a biometric time clock system preferred
Experience with statutory returns including EMP201's and EMP501's