Accountant (Export experience) Tygervalley
Our client is one of the country’s largest fruit exporters, offers a challenging role to a dynamic individual, who is driven by attention to detail, motivated by deadlines and has the ability to think on their feet.
Education & Experience:
Tertiary education with Accounting / costing work experience – preferably in the fruit industry.
Key Performance Areas (KPA’s):
KPA’s will include (but are not limited to) the following essential responsibilities:
· Payments to Growers: In terms of Grower Agreements.
· Accounts Payable: To service providers relating to grower costs.
· Accounts Receivable: To ensure timeous and accurate cost recoveries from grower payments.
· Cashbook & Cash Estimates:
· GL Reconciliations: Timeous reconciliation of cost and recovery accounts.
Candidate Profile & Inherent Qualities:
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills • Multi-tasking skills • Strong analytical ability • Pro-active and energetic • Team player • Disciplined and focused • Ability to work under pressure • Exposure to foreign currency transactions would be beneficial • Good computer skills (MS Office, Office 365 Outlook)