Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER INLAND/SWAZILAND - 314951
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER INLAND/SWAZILAND
FMCG / Retail / Wholesale
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
FMCG GROCERIES Regional Sales Manager Inland/Swaziland
To Build, Lead & Manage our sales partners for the Inland Corporate channel & Swaziland region, through effective sales execution by achieving planned Sales growth targets and in-store metrics, through best in class execution of Channel, Customer and Marketing Strategies
• To manage, measure and engage our 3rd party sales & merchandising partners to execute in store strategy that meet the Growth Targets & Sales KPI Metrics set out by our business.
• To build, lead and manage a highly engaged dedicated sales force & TDS Associates to deliver excellence in Availability, while creating a succession funnel for future roles.
• To continually re-evaluate our current service solutions and staffing requirements, to ensure Sales coverage/frequency are continuously developed to service our Customers at the highest of standards to maximize excellence in execution & availability.
• Financial management of Costs (Sales & Merchandising Cost to serve, Travel, Communication, Meetings, In Store Trade Expenditure, Company assets)
• To build collaborative relationships internally with key stakeholder departments (Supply, Marketing & Customer teams) to facilitate best in class execution.
• To build collaborative relationships with key positions within our Customer base (Regional Customer Mgr.'s, Catman Teams & DC Replenishes) to enable the efficient & effective execution
• BCom Marketing and/or relevant sales diploma
• 3- 5 years’ experience within Field Sales Operations
• 5 years’ experience as a Sales Manager in the FMCG Industry
• Proven track record in building new brands and launching new products
Ability to develop consistent and logical proposals based on sound analysis and with an appreciation of wider business consequences
R700 - R750K CTC Inclusive of Benefits + Annual Incentive