Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
NETWORK, MONITORING AND REPORTING ENGINEER - 315699
NETWORK, MONITORING AND REPORTING ENGINEER
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Network, Monitoring and Reporting Engineer
Monitoring and Reporting Engineer
Our client in the Telecommunications industry is looking for an experienced Monitoring and Reporting Engineer.
Work with Network Support and Network Engineering teams as well as with the Enterprise Monitoring team.
• Monitoring of our complete estate, including all servers and WAN/LAN.
• Interface monitoring tools integrating with BPM Online for ticketing.
• Gather system performance requirements.
• Actively monitor components of the infrastructure and application (OS, DB, CPU, Memory, Errors).
Track application errors (application logs).
• Tune and Optimize system/applications.
• Knowledge of PCI requirements and impacts.
• At least 5 years of experience with Solarwinds, PRTG, Observium, Cacti and Nagios scripting and the other Network monitoring tools.
• Expertise in application and infrastructure monitoring and capacity planning
• Minimum 5 years of work experience with network monitoring experience in a large enterprise environment.
• Experience managing, supporting and deploying network infrastructures.
• Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events or issues. • Understanding of common information and architecture frameworks.
• Design, development, installation and operation of network monitoring systems (e.g. Solarwinds, PRTG and Observium)
•Working close together with engineering and operations departments, external stakeholders and manufacturers
• Support and maintenance of our monitoring applications.
• Definition and controlling of compliance with guidelines and requirements.
• Completed technical education(CCNA/CCNP/MCSE/VMWare/Cloud) and at least 5 years working experience.
• Experience in either of the areas of Application management, Server management, Network management or Optical/IP/voice networking
• Knowhow of Network Management System-Tools (like Solarwinds, PRTG and Observium)